Volunteers are what make this festival possible!
Click HERE to sign up for a shift!
The volunteers are the heartbeat to this community! We are in search for block captains and vendor volunteers to assist with set up and clean up for the festival!
There are two times for shifts: 5:30am-8:30am AND 4pm-6pm.
If you are volunteering and are between the ages of 16-18 years old, you & a parent are required to fill out the following form and bring it with you to the volunteer meeting. Parent Waiver Form 2022
Things to know once you have already filled out your volunteering form:
- VOLUNTEER MEETING: Thursday, May 5, 5pm at The Halle Cultural Arts Center (237 N Salem Street). You will receive your volunteering shirt, description of the day, maps, your specific duties, etc.
- Where & When to Meet on the day of PeakFest: Meet at The Halle Cultural Arts Center (237 N Salem Street) by your sign up time! (Either 5:30am or 4pm)
- What does a PeakFest Volunteer do: You will work with 5 or more other volunteers to make sure that vendors are setting up/wrapping up, help them with unpacking/packing their vehicles, and putting up/take down tents.
- Where do I get my shirt: Your shirt will be at The Halle Cultural Arts Center during the volunteer meeting on May 5 and at volunteer check-in on festival day.
- Parent Waiver: If you are under the age of 18, your parent will need to have completed the parent waiver form. Link HERE